Location: Germany, Austria and Switserland Berlin Duitsland
- As a supply chain & Peripass product expert, you support the German sales team during the presales process. You lead workshops together with our customer stakeholders, to define the solution that generates the most benefits for the client.
- You manage the entire implementation of our solution and keep track of scope, time and budget. On these projects, you cooperate with our Implementation Consultants, who carry out the physical implementation of our solution on the customer sites.
- You keep customer success on an excellent level, by being in close contact with your customers and making sure they get the maximum return on their investment in Peripass. To this end you'll also cooperate closely with the Customer Support Advisor to solve more complex issues that customers face.
- You can take lots of initiative to improve our processess in Customer Success, in order to make our customers even happier with Peripass.
- You drive growth in your customer portfolio and assist the sales team by spotting cross-selling opportunities.
- You 'll have the opportunity to work mostly from home. From this personal 'HQ' you will be on the road often, working at our customers' sites. Occasionally (about twice a month) you'll come over to the offices in Ghent to catch up with the colleagues and the vibe at the office.
- First of all: a great job with lots of responsibility within a fast-growing and financially healthy company.
- Since human capital is one of our biggest assets we will be investing in you. Offering you plenty of learning opportunities both through training programs and on the job.
- A cheerful bunch of colleagues who are all making the success story of Peripass, day after day, milestone after milestone, and joke after joke ;).
- A solid salary package with great benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
Act fast, fail fast – We don’t blame, we learn. Because you simply can’t grow without failing.Curiosity – We like to try out new stuff and to optimize things. By working together, we come up with creative solutions that we can be proud of.Adaptability – We have to face it, we’re scaling, and we’re scaling hella fast. So we need to constantly change and adapt. But hey, isn’t that also the kick of working at a scale-up ?No nonsense – We communicate directly with each other and we listen, we really listen. Because that’s the key to making good things great.Humbleness – Hey, we’re all just people. We all f*ck up sometimes, we all deserve respect and we’re all in it this to grow and kick some serious ass in the process.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, and you have at least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a logistics or supply chain environment.
- You get a kick out of analyzing and optimizing processes.
- Buidling a great customer journey and seeing customers that are happy with your product is what makes you get out of bed in the morning.
- You can develop a professional, but also a warm and pleasant relationship with your client contacts.
- You'll be working with people in senior management, so you make sure you know your stuff and you come to every meeting prepared. You can get your message across to all kinds of people in all kinds of departments (facilities, supply chain, operations, IT, finance, …).
- You are diplomatic, but can be assertive when you have to.
- You speak and write German on a native level. You can communicate professionally in English, since this is the language we speak internally.
- Ideally you have both relevant experience in a SaaS environment.