Location: Paris, Lille, Arras, Reims and surroundings France, Metropolitan Frankrijk, continentaal
Would you like to have a truly positive impact on the logistics flow of major companies such as DHL, Tereos, and Stanley Black & Decker? Do you fancy collaborating on the long term with supply chain decison makers? And
do you want to do all of this while being part of a friendly bunch of people
that want to modernize the logistics world together with you?
- As a supply chain & Peripass product expert, you support the French and Belgian sales team during the presales
process. You lead workshops together with our customer stakeholders, to define the solution that generates the most benefits for the client.
- You manage the entire implementation of our solution and keep track
of scope, time and budget. On these projects, you cooperate with our Implementation Consultants, who carry out the physical implementation of our solution on the customer sites.
- You keep customer success on an excellent level, by being in close contact with your customers
and making sure they get the maximum return on their investment in
Peripass. To this end you'll also cooperate closely with the Customer Support Advisor to solve more complex issues that customers face.
- You can take lots of initiative to improve our processess in Customer Success, in order to make our customers even happier with Peripass.
- You drive
growth in your customer portfolio and assist the sales team by
spotting cross-selling opportunities.
- You 'll have the opportunity to work mostly from home. From this personal 'HQ' you will be on the road often, working at our customers' sites. Occasionally (about twice a month) you'll come over to the offices in Ghent to catch up with the colleagues and the vibe at the office.
What we offer
of all: a great job with lots of responsibility within a fast-growing and financially healthy company.
human capital is one of our biggest assets we will be investing in you.
Offering you plenty of learning opportunities both through training
programs and on the job.
cheerful bunch of colleagues who are all making the success story
of Peripass, day after day, milestone after milestone, and joke after joke
solid salary package with great benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
Want to know if we’d be a good fit for you ? Here are our
values. We do everything we can to make these values lived in our
day-to-day, and not just words we put up on our walls. We promise.
fast, fail fast – We don’t blame, we learn. Because you simply can’t
grow without failing.
- Curiosity – We like to try out new stuff and to optimize things. By working
together, we come up with creative solutions that we can be proud
- Adaptability – We have to face it, we’re scaling, and we’re scaling hella fast. So we
need to constantly change and adapt. But hey, isn’t that also the kick of
working at a scale-up ?
nonsense – We communicate directly with each other and we listen, we
really listen. Because that’s the key to making good things great.
- Humbleness – Hey, we’re all just people. We all f*ck up sometimes, we all deserve
respect and we’re all in it this to grow and kick some serious ass in the
Probably by now, you already have a good idea of who are we looking for :), but here are some pointers:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, and you have at least
5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a logistics or supply chain environment.
- You get a kick out of analyzing and optimizing processes.
- Buidling a great customer journey and seeing customers that are happy with your product is what makes you get out of bed in the morning.
- You can develop a professional, but also a warm and pleasant relationship with your client contacts.
- You'll be working with people in senior management, so you make sure you know your stuff and you come to every meeting prepared. You can get your message across to all kinds of people in all kinds of departments (facilities, supply
chain, operations, IT, finance, …).
- You are diplomatic, but can be assertive when you have to.
- You speak and write French on a native level. You can communicate professionally in English, since this is the language we speak internally.
you have both relevant experience in a SaaS environment.