Location: Elzas Vosges Frankrijk
- As the responsible for our marketing activities in the French market your biggest challenge is to conquer this market through generating new business leads and creating brand awareness.
- You are responsible for developing our digital growth marketing strategy together with Caroline, our Marketing Manager. And then of course, you’ll then get to execute it as well :), using marketing automation tactics to generate a steady flow of MQL.
- Through defining target groups and content according to ICP, you are responsible for execution of our lead generation strategy.
- You fully manage brand awareness campaigns (target group, communication, landing pages, analysis, budget), and sharing best practices and storytelling.
- You manage the Peripass website and it’s SEO, and optimize landing pages, to convert high quality inbound leads.
- You organize webinars, events & tradeshows to get the word out in the streets!
- You coordinate content projects, such as customer cases or white papers (content, organize video and photography), and you also write and translate content.
- To keep everyone well-informed, you provide a monthly regional marketing reporting (Google Analytics, LI campaigns, SEA, Hubspot,…).
- You will be present at least once a week at our offices in Ghent to see the team and work together.
- First of all: a great job with lots of responsibility within a fast-growing and financially healthy company.
- Since human capital is one of our biggest assets we will be investing in you. Offering you plenty of learning opportunities both through training programs and on the job.
- A cheerful bunch of colleagues who are all making the success story of Peripass, day after day, milestone after milestone, and joke after joke ;).
- A solid salary package with great benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
Act fast, fail fast – We don’t blame, we learn. Because you simply can’t grow without failing.Curiosity – We like to try out new stuff and to optimize things. By working together, we come up with creative solutions that we can be proud of.Adaptability – We have to face it, we’re scaling, and we’re scaling hella fast. So we need to constantly change and adapt. But hey, isn’t that also the kick of working at a scale-up ?No nonsense – We communicate directly with each other and we listen, we really listen. Because that’s the key to making good things great.Humbleness – Hey, we’re all just people. We all f*ck up sometimes, we all deserve respect and we’re all in it this to grow and kick some serious ass in the process.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS company.
- A proven track in digital marketing practices and lead generation (familiar with CAC, MQL, SQL, inbound leads, CTR,…).
- Rock-solid SEA and SEO expertise.
- Impressive jedi skills in Hubspot or a similar marketing automation platform.
- An excellent practical knowledge of marketing tools such as Google Ads, Linked In Campaign Manager, Vimeo, …
- A native proficiency in French and a good working proficiency of German. English is nice to have, especially for internal use.