Location: Gent Oost-Vlaanderen België
- Manage the entire functional & technical implementation of each project through the different phases: kickoff, analysis, setup & configuration, software testing, hardware testing, integration testing, user acceptance, go live and hypercare.
- Understand the customer goal’s and business value of the project
- Manage all communication with customers, internal and third parties (e.g. hardware partners) during each project
- On-time / in-budget delivery of Peripass software implementations
- Manage the transition to the Customer Services team when the project is at its end
- Together with our Customer Success team you go for the extra mile in order to get our customers the best experience and practices with Peripass.
Act fast, fail fast – We don’t blame, we learn. Because you simply can’t grow without failing.Curiosity – We like to try out new stuff and to optimize things. By working together, we come up with creative solutions that we can be proud of.Adaptability – We have to face it, we’re scaling, and we’re scaling hella fast. So we need to constantly change and adapt. But hey, isn’t that also the kick of working at a scale-up ?No nonsense – We communicate directly with each other and we listen, we really listen. Because that’s the key to making good things great.Humbleness – Hey, we’re all just people. We all f*ck up sometimes, we all deserve respect and we’re all in it this to grow and kick some serious ass in the process.
- First of all: a great job with lots of responsibility within a fast-growing and financially healthy company.
- The opportunity to further develop your own professional growth.
- A cheerful bunch of colleagues who are all making the success story of Peripass, day after day, milestone after milestone, and joke after joke ;).
- Flexible working hours.
- You have 3-5 years experience in managing software implementation projects, as well as with integration between different software applications
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- Project management best practices are not new to you (planning & time management, scope management, financial project follow up, understanding change management mechanics, etc.)
- You are familiar with logistic processes in industrial environments.
- Willingness to travel abroad (France) for approximately 8 days per month.
- You have an analytical mind and are eager to figure things out.
- A good working proficiency of Dutch and French. You can have a professional conversation in English since that is our internal language.