Location: Gent Oost-Vlaanderen België
As our HR intern, you will have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the various challenges in the field of HR Recruitment. More specifically, you will play a crucial role in the recruitment process and the further development of our dynamic team. This is what you will be doing:
- You are responsible for attracting the right candidates for each vacancy.
- You will work on campaigns to attract new employees together with our Talent Acquisition Officer, Emilie.
- In short, you will help form the basis for the further development of our team and therefore play a crucial role in the growth of our company.
Act fast, fail fast – We don’t blame, we learn. Because you simply can’t grow without failing.Curiosity – We like to try out new stuff and to optimize things. By working together, we come up with creative solutions that we can be proud of.Adaptability – We have to face it, we’re scaling, and we’re scaling hella fast. So we need to constantly change and adapt. But hey, isn’t that also the kick of working at a scale-up ?No nonsense – We communicate directly with each other and we listen, we really listen. Because that’s the key to making good things great.Humbleness – Hey, we’re all just people. We all f*ck up sometimes, we all deserve respect and we’re all in it this to grow and kick some serious ass in the process.
- First of all: a great internship with lots of responsibility within a fast-growing and financially healthy company.
- The opportunity to further develop your own professional growth
- A cheerful bunch of colleagues who are all making the success story of Peripass, day after day, milestone after milestone, and joke after joke ;).
- Flexible working hours.
- You have a bachelor in personnel management, or in another human resources related direction.
- You are looking for an internship for at least three months (4 days a week).
- You are passionate about HR.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good working proficiency of English.
- You have a get-the-job-done mindset and are a good communicator (with a view to proactively contacting candidates).
- Start date: ASAP.