Location: Gent Oost-Vlaanderen België
- Supporting the roll-out of French Online Marketing campaigns to France: Account Based Marketing campaigns, SEO/SEA campaigns, market research, optimization of the existing website, etc.
- Participation in the development of an (Online) customer event: organization, concept interpretation, communication plan, etc.
- Support in the daily operations of the marketing department
Act fast, fail fast – We don’t blame, we learn. Because you simply can’t grow without failing.Curiosity – We like to try out new stuff and to optimize things. By working together, we come up with creative solutions that we can be proud of.Adaptability – We have to face it, we’re scaling, and we’re scaling hella fast. So we need to constantly change and adapt. But hey, isn’t that also the kick of working at a scale-up ?No nonsense – We communicate directly with each other and we listen, we really listen. Because that’s the key to making good things great.Humbleness – Hey, we’re all just people. We all f*ck up sometimes, we all deserve respect and we’re all in it this to grow and kick some serious ass in the process.
- First of all: a great internship with lots of responsibility within a fast-growing and financially healthy company.
- The opportunity to further develop your own professional growth
- A cheerful bunch of colleagues who are all making the success story of Peripass, day after day, milestone after milestone, and joke after joke ;).
- Flexible working hours.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, International Business Management or Logistics.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- You are looking for an internship for at least three months (4 days a week).
- You are passionate about Marketing.