The Peripass SaaS platform automates and digitizes access and communication during the logistics check-in process and enables our customers to manage different visitor flows.
The ButtonsforCleaners SaaS software is tailored to the needs of the cleaning sector. It provides a powerful and flexible solution to manage the planning proces, work orders & invoice process of different types of industrial cleaning companies.
We’re currently looking for a Support Hero to join our Customer Services team, responsible for the implementation and support of projects for both software platforms.
You help out our customers while using our Peripass and ButtonsforCleaners software platforms :
- You are the 1st line contact for all customer questions and requests
- You analyze, investigate and resolve technical issues in customer environments
- You are responsible for managing the monitoring dashboard, in order to solve incidents before they occur
- You build up product knowledge so that after a while you can also solve more complex incidents, this way unburdening the current implementation team, that is now also responsible for support
- You work closely together with our Customer Success Managers, Project Managers and our Product & Engineering team and you report to our Customer Services Director
You might be a good fit for this job, if:
- You are fluent in Dutch and French
- You want to join us in our efforts to deliver superior customer experience
- You are ambitious, highly service minded, tech-savvy with IT, and a fast learner
- You know how to meet deadlines and adhere to SLA targets
- You have an analytical, problem-solving mind and meticulously work towards your goals
- You know how to keep your calm when it gets stressful, and you’re able to prioritize independently
- You like working in an international context
- You have a bachelor degree (= must-have)
We offer you a challenging position in an ambitious scale-up, an attractive salary, the usual fringe benefits and interesting career opportunities. Coffee, tea and other beverages, fruit, snacks, smoothies and Friday drinks are complimentary. Our offices are located in Ghent, less than a minute away from the highway and easily accessible by bike or public transport.
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org